見出し画像

"Seasons Don't Define What We Desire"

"Seasons Don't Define What We Desire"
“季节并不能定义我们的愿望”


Whether it's summer or winter, what you really want doesn't depend on the season.
无论是夏天还是冬天,您真正想要的并不取决于季节。

It is an object of our deepest admiration that fascinates us regardless of the change of seasons.
无论季节更替,它都是我们最深切敬佩的对象。

Consider, for example, the timeless appeal of shearling.
例如,考虑一下羊毛皮的永恒魅力。

Its warmth and texture appeal to us beyond the boundaries of the seasons.
它的温暖和质感超越季节的界限吸引着我们。

Whether it's the scorching heat of summer or the cold nights of winter, shearling envelopes us and gives us peace and comfort.
无论是炎热的夏季还是寒冷的冬季,羊毛皮都包裹着我们,给我们带来平静和舒适。

The change of seasons does not affect our desires. No matter the season, the things we long for fill our hearts and bring us joy.

So, no matter the season, if you want something now, you don't have to hold back. We should follow our desires and get what truly satisfies us.
季节的更替并不影响我们的愿望。无论什么季节,我们渴望的事物都会充满我们的心灵,给我们带来欢乐。

所以,无论什么季节,如果你现在想要什么,就不必犹豫。我们应该追随自己的欲望,得到真正让我们满意的东西。

We always have desires deep in our hearts.
我们内心深处总是有渴望的。

We have the right to pursue them even if they go against the current season.
即使他们不符合本赛季的要求,我们也有权追赶他们。

That's why it's important to listen to your heart and take action to make your desires come true.
这就是为什么倾听你的内心并采取行动来实现你的愿望很重要。


いいなと思ったら応援しよう!